With our in-house QC department and
full fledged Technical Team, Kernex can offer cost effective
turnkey operations for electronic assemblies to the highest
quality and workmanship standards covering Design, Procurement,
Printed Circuit Board Assemblies, Final Assembly and Testing.
- Fully Automatic SMD Pick and Place Machine with a capability
for 4800 Components
- Wave soldering machine for small medium and large PCBs
- Allied Machinery and equipments for quality output.
Our Environmental Test department
is an independent ISO 9001:2000 accredited test laboratory
offering an extensive range of facilities to fulfil Environmental
Stress Screening (ESS) programmes. Test equiment in our facility
- Three axis 2 ton Vibration Machine generating varying
frequencies from 5 Hzs to 3 Khzs with selectable g
up to 100 g for sine and 300 g for vertical loads and displacement
of up to 51.mm
- Vertical Vibration Machine generating varying frequencies
from 5 Hzs to 500 Hzs with selectable g from
01.0 to 20.00 and displacement of 00.15 to 15.00mm.
- Thermal chamber for tests on assembled modules/ PCBs and
subject to thermal cycling with selectable temperature ranging
from 65° C to 190° C with a selectable raise
and fall temperature of 10 to 15° C per minute.
- Burn in - chamber for accelerated Burn-in-test,
conducted at elevated temperature for specified period,
in order to remove the infant mortality.
- Bump Machine for impacts with selectable ranges, from
60 to 180 impacts per minute, 10g to 45g acceleration and
pulse duration 6 to 16ms.
Our services are a key element of
the complete solutions we provide. Our full range of consulting,
training and support services are designed to help you get
products rapidly installed, integrated with your existing
Kernex professional services consultants (comprised of Services
managers, technical solution architects and systems engineers)
can help you achieve the most efficient implementation and
integration and help make your project a success. The following
services are offered depending on the type of product:
- Technical Feasibility
- Time and cost estimation
- Pilot Project Execution (Manufacturing, Supply, Installation
- Configuration and Customization
- Warranty Maintenance
- Post Warranty Annual Maintenance (If desired by customer)