Kernex offers the services of the Offshore Development Center (ODC). It is a virtual community of software engineers who complement your in-house staff remotely and act as required by your project requirements and business needs. ODC can perform a variety of services related to software development life cycle. The process of engagement with ODC is very simple. You communicate us your requirements and wishes concerning the work to be done. Jointly with you, we define the project metrics and tailor up the team of software engineers. ODC starts its work. Thus, for a fixed (as agreed upon) period, you have personnel resources and technical infrastructure at your disposal.
- Man-hour efforts estimation
- Focus on your core business needs and project goals
- Transparent development workflow
- Regular task reporting
- Flexibility to synchronize working shifts with business hours in your company
- Modern communication technologies to regularly keep in touch
- Regular deliverables, high-quality services
- Protection of intellectual property rights and business relationship, if necessary. A Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is signed.
- Scalable or downsized ODC’s infrastructure depending on the project requirements.
- Use of Automation tools
- Reduced service costs as compared with onsite development companies
- Free to negotiate and choose appropriate skills to meet your project requirements
- Full control over the project run, capability to manage it dynamically
- Seamless communication with any team member
- Back transferred intellectual capital, tangible results
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Additional project-related requirements, including product updates, enhancements, new versions
Kernex offers offshore software testing services. Our dedicated team of skilled software testers, Offshore QA Lab, provides a full range of quality assurance services (QA), including software quality consulting, test planning, test execution and reporting, control of software development processes.
It is well known that software quality and its conformation to requirements, standards and objectives underlies the effectiveness of any software product. Our Offshore QA support software QA both for small and large development projects. We are able to test software product user-friendliness, stability, security, its adherence to functional and performance requirements, and some other aspects.
Offshore QA Lab is engaged in the software development process at each stage to assure the quality of a software product and processes involved. Our QA services encompass:
Software Requirements / System Specifications / Project Plan / Software Architecture / Databases Structure
Functional Testing / Regression Testing / Performance Testing / Configuration Testing / Installation Testing / Code Inspections
GUI Testing / Design Review
Security Testing / Testing Automation / Supplemented documentation quality control / Internal Audits