CUSTOMER COMMITMENT AND NO COMPROMISE
Kernex has built-up area of 2,60,000 sq.ft. in 10 acres of land at Hardware Park, APIIC Layout, Mamidipally. The infrastructure is architected for round-the-clock operations for design and manufacturing of modules, sub-assemblies and assemblies of modern electronic systems with digital and microwave technologies. State of the art facilities for the following are available in a integrated modern setup:
- Research and development
- Manufacturing facilities with Clean rooms (CLASS II)
- Testing facilities (Verfication and Validation)
- Quality Assurance Labs with full scale environmental stree screening facilities
- Training Facilities with state of the art training aids for employees.
- Simulation, Testing and demonstration areas for product proving and client acceptance tests.