Kernex has been providing comprehensive electronic manufacturing services since 2001. We understand that our customers require flexible expedited solutions to their manufacturing needs and we have developed a streamlined manufacturing system to meet these needs. Our capabilities include consigned inventory, or turnkey production, and can include in-circuit and functional test along with product rework and repair services. We simply provide innovative, timely and cost effective solutions.
- Production engineering
Our engineers review all products before production begins to ensure absolute end-product quality. Engineering services include product development, schematic capture, PCB layout, and functional test set development. We are committed to the support and continuing education of our production staff. We regularly conduct in-house training and also utilize outside educational resources.
- PCB Assembly
Kernex has dock to stock expertise with both turnkey and consigned assemblies finished to any level. Our services include board design, comprehensive test services, and cost reducing procurement programs. We utilize state of the art equipment and ensure highest industry standards.
We offer the following end to end manufacturing services:
- Design engineering services
- Surface mount and mixed technology board assemblies.
- Wire and Cable assemblies
- Total system integration and finished goods testing
- In-Circuit, Functional and system level test services
- RF assemblies, testing and validation
- Sourcing procurement and processing of materials
- Full turnkey solutions (including mechanical assembly and packaging)
Wave soldering machine for small medium and large PCBs
Fully Automatic SMD Pick and Place Machine (Autotronik – Germany)
Oven for SMT PCBs
Solder Paste Applicator and Softener